Sunday, January 31, 2010

A new blog

Summer has been long, hot and (now my least favourite part of the year) humid. On the plus side the kids are back at school (insert happy face) so it all evens out really! I have lots of posts to catch up but for the moment I wanted to let everyone who follows me here now that I have started a new blog - it doesn't replace this one but is very specifically about art dolls and art doll artists - it will be updated at least weekly (that's the plan) and will feature artist profiles, book reviews, information about conferences, tips and tricks and so on and so forth.
I will still be blogging here about life and more general interests so the choice is yours - follow one or the other or both depending on your interests!!
If you want to check out my new blog it is http://www.artdollartists.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Thanks Megan - I love your new blog, too. Hope the summer humidity has not interefered with your creative pursuits.
best wishes - hope to catch up with you sometime this year.

Anonymous said...

Interessant!