Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Being recognised as someone famous



I had a lady in the shop this afternoon who came in because she saw my picture in Patchwork and Stitching. Her daughter rang her while she was in the shop and asked where she was. She replied she was in the shop of a really famous person. Ha! ha! Very cute.

Now for all my dollmaking friends in the universe I said that they had featured my dolls in the article. When I said that though I hadn't actually seen the article - here's a scan of the pages - they really did make a feature of the dolls (and even my needlefelting ones too).


Very happy!

3 comments:

jandee said...

Hurray !! for the internet and DS!! How else could I meet such a famous person and view her "marvelous" dolls-- living so far away (across the pond in the US) WEll DESERVED HONOR!!Have to note it in the DSJ too but wanted "you" to know I was at your blog too Hugs JANDEE

Natalie said...

Megan---

I am so happy for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your work is Gorgeous. Nice to see you're receiving the recognition you deserve...

Hugs,

~Nat

Shashi Nayagam said...

Congratulations all round. You do absolutely gorgeous work and deserve the recognition