Friday, July 06, 2007

I've been really, really busy this week.

Let me have a trumpet solo please - I have finished not one but two UFOs this week. The biggest one was a queen sized colourwash heart quilt for my mum and dad (Three years in the making from before they moved house). Will have to take a picture and post it here.

The second UFO was a log cabin quilt for Patchwork and Stitching magazine. I started it back here in April. Well here it is finished in one hit yesterday and ready to send.This pic is from before I quilted it and did the binding but it photographed better here than the photo I took when I tried to hang it up to snap it. Now I have to finish the instructions but that's the quick part - I am so much better with words!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Can you hear the clapping from here?

Shashi Nayagam said...

Beautifully done and what lovely colours.