Friday, December 15, 2006

My Kids

When you have a teenage boy, a daughter who has just turned 11 and a 6 year old scamp with no teeth - it's hard to get a decent picture of them all together. Didn't quite make it in the all together department - but I love this one of Chris and Emily - they actually look like they like each other (well it was her birthday after all). Claire refused to actually smile in any of the pictures except this one where her the $7500 worth of future orthodontics was on full display. Ahh kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I just lost my last comment,I'm on beta now and the sign in messed up - I was going to say that Claire is still a cutey and my two didn't really like each other til they left home and live 20 kms apart, now they are actually friends, never thought I'd live to see it.
Think I am coming over to see the shop sometime in January with Lesley, have a good xmas.