Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Journal Cover

It was filthy hot today and I have a disgusting cold (is there anything worse than a head cold on a hot summer day?) So gave myself permission to sit down on the job and work on my journal cover from an online class with Jean Bernard. I didn't have time to cut the boards and paper so used a 7Gypsies book that I sell in the shop. For the face I used a porcelain doll face that I bought at the Mittagong Doll and Bear Show. Love using Apoxie Sculpt and the Lumiere paints. It was really quick to do - and I love the result.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Your journal cover is gorgeous. Love the colours!!

Anonymous said...

You are doing such lovely work. Glad you got yourself a blog now I can keep track of your creations much more easily.
Love journal cover!