Just started this blog - too easy! I was cruising www.artgirlz.com and saw there blog and followed my nose from there. I loved their blog - nice and clean design - lots of lovely pics of garden things. I love the charms they sell - I sell them in my little shop. Should leave a note on their blog to say hi (from the other side of the world).
Here are a few people's blogs I enjoy having the odd stickybeak at
- elinor peace bailey http://epbdolls.typepad.com/
- Patti Medaris Culea http://patticulea.typepad.com/
- Dale Rollerson from The Thread Studio (even if she does back the All Blacks in the Rugby)http://downunderdale.blogspot.com/
- Patricia (Pokey) Bolton (who edits Quilting Arts and Cloth, Paper, Scissors magazines (love 'em both)) http://www.quiltingartsblog.com/quilting_arts_blog/
- Judi Wellnitz (a dollmaker who lives in North Pole Alaska) another creative woman with a great blog. http://www.artdolls.info/