Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Well you've got to have friends.....

I belong to many online groups - one of which is hosted by Patti Culea for people who have her Tome patterns. We all enthusiastically signed up to do a tag swap as the fabric journal has bits and pieces that one can add to it. I am in a Group with 4 others and my first tag arrived yesterday from Liz Waechter who hails from Kansas. Here is a pic of the tag she sent - it is absolutely gorgeous.

Liz wrote a little letter to go with the tag - here is some of what she said, "Most people walk in and out of your life. But only friends leave footprints in your heart". The techniques Liz used on her tag include machine embroidery, fabric collage, angelina fibre, hand stitching using variegated thread, tyvek painted and heat treated for beads and decorative elements.

Today is the mail date - mine need (ahem) a bit of finishing off before I mail - but I think I'll get there!

No comments: